Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Process of Change


I just had a talk with one of my friends that I better take note of... I was talking to her about creating a system for getting organized. She responded to me with, "You don't GET organized, you GROW organized."

Often we talk about wanting to GET organized, or GET fit. If only we could GET to these places, everything would be better...but that's not the way it works.

We GROW. Change happens through a process, not instantly. One small step at a time adds up to become a big step. When we are consistent in making the small steps, we can one day look at where we've come and recognize that we're organized, or fit, or...

God will help us all

What pieces in your life do you you wish different? how will you begin to grow into better you?

No comments:

Post a Comment