Friday, January 9, 2009

False Authority!


What a day! What a day this has been already...

Woke up a lil late this morning because I was up late studying for an exam, which wasn't good coz I had to rush out of the house as fast as I could this morning b4 I missed the test. Got in the parking lot of school and saw a car with flashing blue and red lights cruising behind me - their first prey for the morning I presume. Yup! you guessed right it was the popo, olopa, POLICE!!! :-(

Me thinking "Should I cry? Should I beg? Gosh I'm late for my exams already...no chance to relax sef *hiss*. But WAIT a minute, I don't recall running any lights, I signaled, did not go above the speed limit ??? I mean, what the heck @*&^%$! Ok be calm W"

I just chilled, turned off my upbeat/wake up in the morning music...(thanking God I had all my documents in the car lol...)...there was not only one but two cops approaching me from both sides of my car, touch their gun and all, how dreadful---was a bit scared oh...hmm

Police: Do you know you just ran a red light
Me: No...didn't see it...kinda rushing for an exam...(trying to be as calm and polite as I could be before they taze me)
Police: You did run one at McA and bla bla bla
Me: hmmm...really?
Police: Can I see your ID
Me: OK...gave him
Police: Insurance
Me: sure...gave him
Police: School ID
Me: Are you seriously kidding me...this man is pushing it!!!- gave him

Went to do some verification and all and came back saying - we are gonna give you a warning this time...but be careful next time...thanks for your corporation and its good you had your seat belt on :-S...nonsense...at least that saved me the time of going to dispute whatever tichet there were wrongly tryna give me.

Now I'm 20 mins late thinking....OK I've gotten stopped b4 but only one cop came up...so he must have doing some training or something...bottom line is I DID NOT RUN THE RED LIGHT...gosh...must have been the scapegoat for the morning but thank God all went well.

What I'm trying to say is that authorities are not always right even though they are suppose to be knowledgeable about some certain things.

I'll liken it with.....

your parents, teachers, police, elder ones, boss, pastor,husband or wife etc may be right SOME of the time and Your the only one that can back yourself up in some certain areas

(2 Timothy 2:15 KJV) Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

A teacher gives lectures but you have to do more studying on your own...if not you go fail

A parent raises you, it's left to you to decide what is good or bad with the Lord's guidance

A pastor leads you in the path of righteousness, it's left for you to work out your own salvation!!!

OK I'm done with my ramblings today ...... :-)

Yay!!! TGIF

No comments:

Post a Comment