Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Still Waters


It's like I woke up from the wrong side of the bed today :-(
Negative thoughts in my head, grouchy, feeling of defeat
And to top it all up, someone said something at work that upset me
It's been so long I felt this way...

But I'm not gonna let all this steal my joy or get me down now...when I have always set the LORD before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken (Ps 16:8)

Something prompted me to read Psalm 23, which calmed me down and relaxed my spirit. I immediately started smiling reassured that God is control and is always with me :-).

Psalm 23

The Lord is my Shepherd, I lack nothing.
He makes me lie down in green patures,
he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths for his name's sake.
Even though I walk through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil, for you are with me;
your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

Keep the faith!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment