Friday, October 16, 2009

Incomprehensible Love


I was on your mind that day
When they crucified you
What did you think of me?
What did you see?

Did you see my disregard for the pain you suffered?
And if you did, how did you take the scars
Knowing that I'd break your heart?

It only makes sense when I look at it all from a lovers view
You did it all for a chance, just one chance, I'd be with you

Reconciled to you
Though you knew the world would not receive you
Still you gave your life to try
Even with our faults, even in our sins, you love us still

Now I know I can never repay you
But I'll dedicate my life to try
For it's no longer my own, you purchased me home
When you atoned for my sins, for my love with you

You did it for one chance I'd be with you - TY Bello
So here I am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment