Friday, April 24, 2009

And...My Book Begins NOW



I remember when this song first came out...I would play it over and over again, and surprisingly NEVER got tired of it :)...Very inspiring song...FEEL the rain on YOUR skin, no one else can feel it for you...Enjoy :D

Sooooooooo, it was really beautiful outside and I decided to enjoy the weather. I couldn't go alone...or did not feel like it lol, and so I grabbed my little siblings to tag along. Funny experience. I had them run across the street/main road and one of them was like "Isn't J-Walking Illegal?"... J-What? I'm like, seriously? Y'all need to go back to Nigeria...I couldn't stop laughing. Although hesitant, I forced (bullied...ha) them to do it. It was fun, we did it twice LOL. Above is a picture of a little beast(little white dot in the middle of the pic lol) that barked like a rothweiler. Never knew something that huge could come out of that tiny fella. Maybe he was just mad at us for disturbing his peace :/.

Enjoy the nice weather this summer - free fun :)

2 comments:

  1. My daughter loves that song. I like it too! It reminds you to live you life. I'm enjoying the weather, but I'm trying to stay cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-).It's still pretty chill here so I try to enjoy the weather when it warms up. But the heat is about to hit us hard soon...gotta make sure the air in my car still works lol. Have a good week!!!

    ReplyDelete