Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Letters Put Together

I'm going to see this documentary this weekend and I'm so excited. Check it out



It got me thinking about our words. Letters put together to become words are probably one of the most powerful tools on earth. I was watching Oprah last night as soon as I got back from a church program while chowing down a delicious cold cut sub with red wine vinegarette sauce and jalopenos, it was too yummy, I had it for breakfast too this morning. Oh, I digress!

So I was watching the later half of Oprah last night and Debby Boone came on and was talking about how her stepmom DELIGHTED in her children. They chatted about making an effort to smile when you came in contact with someone and just delight in them, be positive with them, leave a mark somehow so they feel loved instead of critisizing everything they do.

If you hang around someone who critisizes you a lot, tell them how you feel, if it doesn't change things then maybe, you need to get new company. A little critism is ok, it's good infact but all the time???

Watch your words and actions towards others. I know I need to watch mine for sure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment